We will send you an email containing a link, username and password, which you can use to enter our protected online portal.
(If you have not yet received an email from us, please let us know.)
You can access all modules here.
It’s easy to do – and self-explanatory.
If you have any questions, please call us at any time. We will be pleased to help.
SELECTING MUSIC AND CREATING A PLAYLIST FOR THE SERVICE
The music that’s selected for a funeral service depends very much on one’s personal feelings. It can offer comfort where words are not enough or take guests at the service on a personal journey of memories.
- Our online library contains approx. 500 pieces of music. You can choose the music you would like from the comfort of your own home – and even listen to it beforehand.
- If you cannot find a song you would like, you can also upload your own music.
- Please let us know at which point in the service you would like each song to be played.
- We recommend you call on siblings and friends for help as you choose, even if they are not nearby.
SAVE CORRESPONDENCE ADDRESSES QUICKLY AND EASILY
In the period immediately following a death, it can be very time-consuming to address envelopes by hand for correspondence. Our online address list makes the process easier, giving you time for what really matters: saying goodbye.
- Several people in different locations can access and work on the list simultaneously.
- The system automatically checks the accuracy of addresses and adds or corrects them where necessary.
- Duplicate addresses are highlighted.
- There’s no need to create a separate list for notes of thanks, as the existing list can be added to and re-used.
- We will design and print your personal envelopes for you in the writing and colours you would like.
WORDS OF COMFORT
A card with your own words is a warm gesture and honours the memory of a loved one. It also offers consolation for family and friends by putting feelings into words.
- Our portal offers a wide range of religious and non-religious proverbs, quotes, phrases, psalms etc.
- Choose from home, at your own PC.
- Mark your favourites to create a shortlist, then make your final choice from that.
- Use the system to create a card with your own personal choice of words.
WHO CAN WE REPORT THE DEATH TO ON YOUR BEHALF?
When someone dies, a series of formalities has to be taken care of. For instance, the death has to be reported to authorities, institutions, organisations and companies. We will be pleased to help.
- Our portal contains a comprehensive list of places and institutions that may need to be informed.
- Please let us know which information we should pass on.
- We will report the relevant details to these places on your behalf.
- The list will also show you the exact status on each point (e.g. “in progress”, “completed” etc.)